IPD 0.00% 8.3¢ impedimed limited

yes Sundowner .. this is her 3rd buy in last few months.....

1. 714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 295
    yes Sundowner .. this is her 3rd buy in last few months.. Janelle now has some 4m shares all bought on market.. and I expect further buys will follow at some point.. and from other BOD as well .. when PB and MG becomee permanent.. likely to see some buys from them also.. wait and see..

expenditure.. McGregor is the first CFO the company has had to ever say they will reduce costs and he has now put these into action .. they can't strip out large sums as they need a certain amount of staff to be able to ramp it all up as they are working on .. and MG said cost reductions on the 4c call will show up in Q1 FY 25 and ongoing .. and McGregor also said .. in conjunction with Parmjot that they are looking to add strongly to the top line.. all new for the Co and how its being run..

the business model outside of US is as you say quite poor.. more legacy from prior leadership .. these things can't be changed overnight but are on PB etc minds.. to show how much could have been done here just in Aus.. the device has been running here for over 5 years .. but it still has no Medicare refund .. that shows how much focus there has been on Oz market .. and then others no doubt as well ..

and finally .. it was in the 4C that they are already looking to change the way they charge for SOZO by having revenue per tests with some larger use customers .. participate in the economic benefits of the device I think is how it was put... more to come in this space..

the better way is underway .. cool.png

cheers ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $167.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.7¢ 8.2¢ $88.75K 1.059M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20805 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 192602 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.5¢ 8.5¢ 8.2¢ 316420
Last updated 15.50pm 23/05/2024 ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.