DXB 6.48% 57.5¢ dimerix limited

My God....Level of dumbness on this forum is scary....And...

1. 1,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    My God....

Level of dumbness on this forum is scary....And someone even put a vote up for "Great Analysis"..

For all who think the company would have been trading higher post the results....

Know that there is no certainty when it comes to Biotech sector...All LT holders know that market has never priced this company fairly so there is absolutely no certainty the SP would have definitely moved up enough...We have seen multiple examples of companies ann. positive results for the SP to run high at the open and finish same at the end of the day.....so those orders you see after results ann. isn't a reflection of where SP was going to do...

On top...Most raises are done at a discount of 15-20% on WAPP anyway even for companies in much stronger position (thats just the nature of current market, though there are always exceptions).

Rather than wasting 2-3 month with hope of appreciation in SP, having the money now strengthen our hands on partnering discussions happening right now.

Do you guys really think the companies who put non binding offers are not keeping eyes on other assets in the same category? Timing is everything in deal making...Last thing you want to do if you are Dimerix is keep SH happy for their pips needs and be ready now and in better negotiating position for the deals you potentially have on the table..

The only critical points that will for sure drive the SP is US and China deal...Period.

Last edited by singhgu: 21/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.5¢
Change
0.035(6.48%)
Mkt cap ! $316.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 58.0¢ 53.0¢ $2.646M 4.754M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 57.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.5¢ 9999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
57.5¢
  Change
0.035 ( 7.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
53.0¢ 58.0¢ 52.5¢ 2466717
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.