NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Are you always dishonest kick? First, if anyone (and I do not...

1. 1,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93

Are you always dishonest kick?

First, if anyone (and I do not care who they are) attempts to say that the two concerned companies are doing something similar to one another - then they have not started/bothered to read one iota of the published research of what that particular autism device maker is doing. Amplifying sound in a directional format does not make you a legitimate autism focused neurotechnology company it makes you merely a hearing aid provider.

Second, 'Disallowed'? that is a pretty dishonest statement Kick considering that the true autism device provider actually released all of their published study results and the outcome were clinically significant results in a double blinded study thus proving the efficacy and legitimacy of their product.

Third The actual autism device you are referring to is purchasable in Australia through a company named Medilink.

Go read the research because there is a lot of hyped up dishonesty being spouted on what NUH is actually offering in regards to autism.

Finally, quit the echo chamber and start to focus on your impending 4C. Specifically, be ready to review your next 4C's receipt intake in contrast to outflows/ mcap. While you are at it reflect upon your on going cashburn.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.