88E 33.3% 0.4¢ 88 energy limited

Hello Ryan. Good to see you back and that you, like myself, woke...

1. 1,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Hello Ryan. Good to see you back and that you, like myself, woke up early and traded in the stock because that was the smart thing to do. And I will continue to do that. My entire assessment of this management has changed after PB passed on. They diluted far too quickly and various big players just traded off the shares and made easy money while adding nothing to company. When will small retail investors learn that EQUITY IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE FORM OF CAPITAL. Venture capitalists have known that since they were born. Its imprinted in their DNA, like loan sharking with the mob.
    Go the market, yes, but it has to be done very carefully and slowly. And the best way is to tie up with people who are committed in the industry i.o.w. place stock with fellow oil developer travellers, not groups of brokers, institutions etc who are going to pump and dump asap.
    Why have we not been able to tie up a farm out yet? Should have been done yonks ago.
    Now we are in the classic missionary position. All spreadeagled and hoping Mr Right turns up soon.
    Our management have been very well paid. Time to tighten the thumbscrews and at least get the satisfaction of hearing a scream or two while they get the ship back on course.
    I am already buying back in and will accumulate a good chunk of stock to trade with but I'm not looking at 88E as a long term investment until I see muddy boots and oil smears on the paperwork in the boardroom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $115.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $85.34K 21.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
540 670161300 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 347726457 89
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 29274106
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.