AUQ 4.23% 6.8¢ alara resources limited

Rinsed - I like others have been around here for a long time. If...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Rinsed - I like others have been around here for a long time. If they can actually stick to their first date of "FEED" completed early November, then there may be slightly more optimism about the progress. They have missed every deadline I can remember, and provided every excuse under the sun, including the "camel ate the surveyor who was trying to work out how to get from the power station to site".. COVID has been an excuse - design houses / EPC companies have not stopped during COVID, yet Alara somehow managed to stop. They do, pardon the pun, feed you crap when they say a payment schedule is done to allow resource levelling...wtf... you bring on more resources. They are letting time slip at the behest of the subcontractor - wrong way around.

When I was running 2 bankable feasibility studies for $10+ billion pit to port projects, my timeline were dictated by the Client, not a "resource levelling exercise".

I was previously told by other posters "I had no idea" when I said going with the previous design services was a bad idea. I'm not here to be negative, but I am here to hold management accountable. They need to stop with the bs and provide announcements of substance.

Let's see if they actually stick to timelines.

Besides - I'm looking forward to Goldies G-banger pontoon party, with floating camel fights. Mow, I hope you are still here to join us (special invite always).

GLTA, IMHO.

Disclaimer - I hold a lot of these (just outside T20) - for better or worse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.003(4.23%)
Mkt cap ! $48.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 6.8¢ $16.19K 231.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14940 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 46600 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 8.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ 15284
Last updated 11.37am 03/05/2024 ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.