IMU 4.17% 6.9¢ imugene limited

hi Adam, as an investor I am trying to do as many research as I...

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    hi Adam, as an investor I am trying to do as many research as I can. You would understand not been a scientific person I can miss something, that’s why I read all the posters carfully (uprampers and downrampers).

it is clear you are not happy about this company, and I would like to go a bit deeper.

so far what makes you think this clinical trial won’t succeed?
    is there anything the management should do differently?

i agree with you they don’t push hard announcements like mine explorer does, but even if they do it will be a daily fluctuations, we are all here for the “holy grail” (hence cure or better treatment).

do you think this management is lying to us or those combinations study are useless?
    do you think BP will waste their time to go in combination with us and ruin their reputation?

I cannot guarantee you we have the cure for cancer (I wish I could), but so far this company is very close, gifting patient even an opportunity to live an extra day with their loved ones.

I would pay everything I could if I was in their shoes, and so you would I believe.

unless you have proves that this company is on the wrong path, please go somewhere else to scare people.

tomorrow I have to go overseas for one month on a business trip and leave my family behind, I am struggling. I can’t imagine what a sick parent could feel.

I understand everyone needs to make money, but try to find a different way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.003(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $505.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.3¢ 6.9¢ $1.695M 24.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2213630 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 300002 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 4.79 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.2¢ 7.3¢ 6.9¢ 12625150
Last updated 15.59pm 20/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.