OSL 25.0% 0.5¢ oncosil medical ltd

'I mean, death is otherwise knocking....so i would have thought...

1. 8,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    'I mean, death is otherwise knocking....so i would have thought that patients would be trying to knock the door in, or travelling to a country where it is available ???'

Yes, however there are alternatives. Until a head to head trial confirms an advantage it will never get serious uptake.

The medical profession would want to see clinically significant advantage compared to current standard of care from a trial with reasonable number of Pts enrolled.

This is a long road ahead.

PS a number of shares trade at 1c and 1.5c today. The next few days may be as all the price supporting 'good news' have been released over the past few days. Best of luck to all partaking in the CR.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Chemotherapy

Chemotherapy uses drugs to help kill cancer cells. These drugs can be injected into a vein or taken orally. You may receive one chemotherapy drug or a combination of them.

Chemotherapy can also be combined with radiation therapy (chemoradiation). Chemoradiation is typically used to treat cancer that hasn't spread beyond the pancreas to other organs. At specialized medical centers, this combination may be used before surgery to help shrink the tumor. Sometimes it is used after surgery to reduce the risk that pancreatic cancer may recur.

In people with advanced pancreatic cancer and cancer that has spread to other parts of the body, chemotherapy may be used to control cancer growth, relieve symptoms and prolong survival.

Radiation therapy

Radiation therapy uses high-energy beams, such as those made from X-rays and protons, to destroy cancer cells. You may receive radiation treatments before or after cancer surgery, often in combination with chemotherapy. Or your doctor may recommend a combination of radiation and chemotherapy treatments when your cancer can't be treated surgically.

Radiation therapy usually comes from a machine that moves around you, directing radiation to specific points on your body (external beam radiation). In specialized medical centers, radiation therapy may be delivered during surgery (intraoperative radiation).

Traditional radiation therapy uses X-rays to treat cancer, but a newer form of radiation using protons is available at some medical centers. In certain situations, proton therapy can be used to treat pancreatic cancer and it may offer fewer side effects compared with standard radiation therapy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $14.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $41.37K 9.733M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 15920808 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 29092158 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 560000
Last updated 14.39pm 03/05/2024 ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.