SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Fair point buc but don't forget their will be two partners (...

1. 3,989 Posts.
    Fair point buc but don't forget their will be two partners ( private and public ) in that venture.  IP's of 2,100 needed to keep pace with their own production forecast, as long as it's an even 3 way split ?

Just to show how difficult the current climate is for TB and others, take a look at the forecast production numbers from their 11 November 2014 presentation for December 2014, so one month prior to the production, the company's estimate was out by 761boepd. 1,261boepd forecast yet in last nights presentation it actually came out with 500boepd, so a shortfall of 761boepd which for a coy the size of SSN is quite substantial, I would think.( many things out of his control obviously )

I will leave it at that, hopefully I have expressed the importance to some here of the decline curve and the need for TB to keep the drill bit breaking new ground ? It's a pretty straight forward equation really, keep above the curve line or ,,,,,,,,. For now I'll watch from the outside of the white line and see how the numbers stack up in the coming month's.

Good luck to all

Screen Shot 2015-02-19 at 9.45.46 am.png Screen Shot 2015-02-19 at 12.08.17 pm.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.