SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Im happy with such a moderate drop considering no new wells came...

1. 1,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 831
    Im happy with such a moderate drop considering no new wells came on line in July and some wells had periods of shut-in during drilling of nearby wells. We have to expect fluctuations in production as we cycle between periods of drilling and periods of well completion. The next period of well completions will begin next week so we should see significant increases in production by the end of this month.

Not a lot new info on offer, but I'm glad to see that two Bootleg wells will be fracced next week. First time we've been given timing for fracture stimulation on any of the current batch of wells. Other than that, there is a hint of hope still for bluff with an independent petrophysical analysis suggesting a gas cap may be present which may contain an oil leg beneath it. Not holding my breath on that one though.

Seems like there might be a bottle neck on frac crew availability. Hopefully once we get started on the first two bootlegs next week we will have the frac crew to continue on the remaining wells awaiting fraccing. The waiting game continues for now.
    Last edited by strazza: 05/08/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.