SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Bootleg 8-14-15H is the first well in the North Stockyard field...

1. 790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Bootleg 8-14-15H is the first well in the North Stockyard field to target the Second Bench of the
    Three Forks.

I was keen to see what the working interest in the TF2 Bootleg 8-14-15H well would be.
    Today was the first time this was published
    WI 28.386330% NRI 21.715553%.

I'm interested because I recall the North/South land swap with Zavanna was only for the Bakken and TF1.
    Was a further deal done?
    I'm also keen to know how Slawson ties in with this.

SAMSON OIL & GAS ADVISORY
    Denver 1700 hours December 30th, 2012, Perth 0700 hours, December 31st, 2012

As a consequence, Samson and the Operator group have negotiated an acreage swap for the
    Middle Bakken/First Bench of the Three Forks (MB/TF), whereby Samson will acquire these
    parties’ undeveloped acres in the Northern Tier and will divest undeveloped acres in the Southern
    Tier. After the swap, Samson will own 64% and 57%, respectively, in the two overlapping 1,280
    acre spacing units located in the Northern Tier. Samson will become Operator for the entire
    Northern Tier. Samson will retain its existing equity in the seven producing wells and the deeper
    benches of the Three Forks in both the Northern Tier and the Southern Tier. The formal
    agreement documenting the swap has been completed and was executed by Samson and the
    Operator today.
    Last edited by scrat212: 26/08/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.