SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Cmon, as always a good post and thks for feedback. I agree the...

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Cmon, as always a good post and thks for feedback. I agree the current pricing could effect future capital allocation and think the mention in the anns of pursuing some conventional prospects is a part recognition of some of the points you make. The production numbers in the presentation appear to represent the decline curve on existing wells drilled and completed so imo gives a baseline for analysis. Imo it is possible if/when all the wells are producing the production would get to around 1850 boed and attract some interest but as you say if new wells slows the decline would bring that number down overtime therefore I am focusing on the longer term average production for valuation.

There are likely to be a few good buys around and logic and discussion can help us all form/change our views. That said if we are looking at O&G at present I think we are contrarians and betting against the market. This has been the case for a while so I think identifying the producing coys least likely to fail and having a few is a better plan than trying to pick winners. That's my goal anyway.
    Cheers

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.