SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

YW Chrys. I note you suspected I might have been an analyst in...

1. 10,693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3482
    YW Chrys. I note you suspected I might have been an analyst in an earlier post. Took that as a compliment.

As long as the recognition now is that SSN is merely a highly speculative stock and nothing more (and not a bona-fide production company that can develop assets as has been touted since the Bakken adventure commenced) then sure - its a momentum stock when speculators play the game (like a post a little earlier).

However the "very easy strategy" you've noted appears to have been a very costly strategy thus far. I'm not saying SSN is alone - some very big companies that analyzed upon fundamental O&G numbers are also in the tank. I get no joy in seeing people lose money. What I will do is challenge BS and look for rationality and discuss the stock (and/or respond in kind to provocation).

So I'll continue to watch - haven't learned much though. From my post - what is your opinion on the oil price? Is is bottoming (and given it broken through the downside $50 number cited) and what does being range bound between $50-$60 for a lot longer than many think (e.g. TBP with $70 claim) do for SSN?

Have you guys read Rob's posts thoroughly? Pretty much fundamentally based too aren't they? Numbers are really much different are they?

I don't any SSN at this time as noted in my disclosure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.