1MC 50.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Absolutely! The numbers are pretty impressive and I was very...

1. 2,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5761
    Absolutely! The numbers are pretty impressive and I was very surprised when I saw them in the last quarterly. Plenty of folks were very doubtful about both the projected production numbers and projected costs and I can totally understand why. However, today's announcement tells us that production is pretty much on track. The remaining piece of the puzzle is the costs. I'm hopefully there because,

1) AJM nailed their costs prediction for the last quarter from their December quarterly projection.
    2) Production costs are easier to predict when near steady state as opposed to ramp up with the unexpected starts and stops. So predicting costs for this quarter should be easier than the last.
    3) Production is near where AJM said it would be, so that should translate to costs.

So quietly optimistic right now. Looking forward to Mastermine's interview of James coming soon.
    The quote from the last quarterly was 'Further with the recent improvements in production volumes, Altura plans to dispatch a minimum of two (2) shipments of 8,000 dmt per month for the remainder of the 2019 calendar year.'

So the 56kt figure you mention is likely derived from the above plus the late shipment from last quarter. Seems like that last late shipment is included in the statement above, so 56kt will not be reached. Looks more like 45kt if they can squeeze it all into the quarter (I don't think they will). I'm not too concerned with this however. I'm far more concerned with the monthly output and quarterly costs. At near 16kt/month in May, that's 48kt/quarter run rate and improving. All output is ultimately sold. End of quarter, I'll be looking at the total production divided by quarterly costs and not so much on if its all been shipped.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $4.454K 1.682M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
158 211516641 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 42307391 101
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 1516534
Last updated 15.56pm 24/05/2024 ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.