SGZ 0.00% 0.8¢ scotgold resources limited

Ann: Options Expiry and Issue of Convertible Note, page-3

1. 364 Posts.
    mininginvestor,

Interesting thought,
    Can't say I have not thought it myself , it would make a lot of sense.
    I had the pleasure of meeting Roland and his PR guy Courtney back in 2012.
    I was impressed by Roland's Knowledge of Scotgold and that takes a lot .
    Courtney likes his fast Bikes and myself fast cars so we all talked for a while
    Safe to say there has been contact in the past , processing etc as for two becoming one I don't think so and the main reason is that with Nat le Roux I don't think we need to but there is always do we want to .
    I think we have more than enough with Nat le Roux to see us through and we certainly have enough targets to concentrate on for a long time.
    Certainly an interesting few months coming , I wouldn't be surprised to see NLR taking a more prominent roll in the future.

[COLOR=#222222][url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/93177156@N07/11293586054/[/url]
    [FONT=arial][SIZE=11px][COLOR=#222222]This picture was taken by a friend of mine on 06/12/2013 , that was the day NLR visited Scotgold , he new then how much was required and he still stepped in with hard cash and hasn't stopped
    Since then NLR has increased his holding to 43.7% of Scotgold and has just added a £300,000 loan to the kitty at 1% interest
    RMB debt has been cleared mostly with NLR's money
    The Resource has doubled at Cononish and the grade is up to 14.3g/t Au
    [FONT=arial][SIZE=11px][COLOR=#222222]24/6 processing has been granted by the NP
    [FONT=arial][SIZE=11px][COLOR=#222222]The updated study is due this Q
    I expect lower processing costs , lower start up costs and higher ozs per year , the question is by how much we choose the capital costs to be ,ie size of plant ! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.