OSX 0.00% 6.1¢ osteopore limited

Don't really care where it closes today. In this one for a long...

1. 7,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6630
    Don't really care where it closes today. In this one for a long time hopefully. Got in relatively cheaply recently and averaged down and took a punt on the silly sell downs. There is still a lot of profit taking to shake out from the entitlement issue as best illustrated by the volumes:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6169/6169492-a4f888691302dc6a3e736354bf5975a8.jpg

This is more very good news. In case some people don't realise SingHealth is literally the Singapore government arm of healthcare. Contrary to the popular social media crap, Singapore is only a free market economy where it suits the government in its strategic aims. Its populace enjoys cheap housing 80% public owned, cheap excellent public transport via the MRT and a universal public health and hospital network all by the Signapore Govt. agency, Central Provident Fund, primarily through Medisave, a centralized medical insurance system - that Australia should have, rather than a load of over priced private insurance companies that take their massive cut and add no real value, unlike many private medicine businesses.

SingHealth is literally a network of hospitals, medical speciality centres, and teaching/research facilities include the SingHealth Duke-NUS Academic Medical Centre. This is literally a stamp of approval by the Singapore Govt. if the A*Star trials were not enough. Once these private companies come under the public network umbrella, unless they really mess up, they are set for business access in Singapore. Suspect this on campus research access at subsidised rates will lead to contracts and access under the public network.

I am revising my medium-term range for this stock from $0.10-30 to $0.15-40 on this news. Hilarious that even days ago clowns on Hot Copper calling this company going to the wall in complete ignorance. Its finances far from solid, but this progress reassures me some ultimately fiscally connected contracts and partnerships should likely ensue - with a healthy risk discount attached of course.

Last edited by bedger: 14/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 5.7¢ $163.0K 2.709M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 434641 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 46361 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.61 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.1¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ 316186
Last updated 15.09pm 29/05/2024 ?
OSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.