HOR 10.0% 1.1¢ horseshoe metals limited

i am not sure this small caps thing, Hugh potential in this...

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22

i am not sure this small caps thing, Hugh potential in this stock but current management seems to lack capability to develop and execute a plan to deliver shareholder value and communicate that plan to the market.

How long and how many cap raisings have occurred to extract the value from the stockpile ? when will it happen ?

How many free shares are Directors being allocated ,based on company performance is this justified ?

Paying suppliers via share issue "idrilling aus p/l" (7m shares) - a company (HOR) which has raised cap through sophisticated investors - really.

Shares on issue - look back over the last few years , how much shareholder dilution has occurred ?

Making statements to the market (last annual report) that loan facility agreements are in place at 8 % interest with entities associated with M fotios , then seeing the key loans on the balance sheet are with Delta and investmet (companies under liquidation as per asic records). Assume the directors are confident the $1.2 drawdown available is still valid , if not what ?

Making statements to the market in august 2022 that the Glenloth Goldfield prospect “RC drilling programme underway at the Glenloth Goldfield Project in Gawler Craton (2) Samples will be routinely submitted to a laboratory in Adelaide - expectedturnaround time approximately 6 weeks. Have these results been reported to the market ? if not why not ?

Time for mgmt. to step up , provide an update to the market and ensure all info that has been provided to date is valid

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.126M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $10.06K 995.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 147319 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 365160
Last updated 14.31pm 03/05/2024 ?
HOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.