HOR 10.0% 1.1¢ horseshoe metals limited

I wish I could share your optimism as i also see the potential...

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I wish I could share your optimism as i also see the potential in this company however starting to have questions on managements ability to deliver outcomes.

Reading through the 1/2 year report , it is of some concern reading note 1 page 13 in relation to "going concern" however the directors do state in the same section
    "In the Directors’ opinion, at the date of signing the financial report there are reasonable grounds to believe that the matters set out above will be achieved and have therefore prepared the financial statements on a going concern basis." i am sure that each director would understand if this opinion has changed since signing off the accounts , they would have an obligation to inform the market i would assume ?
    The auditor's also make special mention of note 1 , they do this on page 18.

The directors will have questions to answer if things go south in relation to "going concerns " and i will be happy to raise these with the regulator if this happens , however if we use the glass half view of things full view - then based on what mgmt. has previous advised the market lets see if we get a leach work or offtake agreement update before the need of September ??? i wonder how much money has been spent since the last qtr update - as the company only had about $390k left

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.126M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $10.06K 995.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 147319 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 365160
Last updated 14.31pm 03/05/2024 ?
HOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.