HOR 10.0% 1.1¢ horseshoe metals limited

Hi Pakkham i wish you well with your shorts .Bigger questions...

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi Pakkham i wish you well with your shorts .

Bigger questions for me focuses on mgmt. / directors of this company. i am (have ) putting together a fact base which i will be providing to the regulator in relation to this company - note not sour grapes - just believe management / directors need to be held to account ,

Kate has provided glowing updates in the last few quarterly's , and confirmed the company is still solvent ( she will know with her financial background ) - let hopes there was substance to the updates that have been provided and endorsed by all directors of this company are on the mark.

Interestingly Kate was and not picking on Kate - has a good role at SCN i believe (fotios was appointed in a senior mgmt. position as well ) Investmet did from what i understand sell out of HOR ( would like to know at what price and after what announcement)

lots of interesting things happening at hor - lots of interesting relationships and share trades

share price is disappointing today - but am sure mgmt and the directors based on what they have told the market in previous updates will provide some level of confidence

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.126M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $10.06K 995.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 147319 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 365160
Last updated 14.31pm 03/05/2024 ?
HOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.