AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Was not going to post any more , but... OK, so where Blackrock...

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Was not going to post any more , but...

OK, so where Blackrock has been delegated absolute authority and therefore the absolute discretion to deal with a client's Avanco shares, it has announced that it will go with OZL... in the absence of what, in its own opinion, it regards as a superior offer.

However there is apparently a sub-group of BR client's to whom it must defer, before selling or committing to sell their holding in any way. i.e. "..and/or on the instructions of its clients."

So some of Blackrock's clients it can speak for absolutely, and some it must defer to first and cannot commit their shares in any way without asking them nicely first. BR are advisers, and not absolute custodians for such clients.

So putting the 11.6% out there as a done conditional-acceptance deal, without making this critical fact very clear, certainly fooled me.

For all I know BR can today perhaps only indicatively commit to 1% or 2%... and I would imagine more than one irate client has phoned BR and said " .. 17c baby? ya gotta be kidding.. don't you dare flog them at that"

So did BR forget to include that when they conditionally accepted... that they would have to ask the permission of some of the lads first (certainly not!! they are pro's).

Or did OZL in their rush to get AVB shares cheap.. to sell the idea to everyone that it was all a done deal.. brokers say it is "fair".. big boys approve.. AVB management approve and conditionally accept... that they forgot to make this vital point.?

I only pose the question.

A big sell in mass psychology is to make people think that by not accepting they are in the ignorant Minority.

Nobody likes to feel part of a minority with the majority mocking them. Subtle but effective.

Andy Cole started his interview by trying to push that line.... everybody (of any brains and worth) is accepting!! it is all over really... "we expect this to be wrapped up soon".

Now this has happened, I hope someone humiliates OZL.. big time.

This is pretty serious in my opinion. I do not like being fooled by omission.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.