AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I made a point yesterday how in all those BS letters OZL send us...

1. 10,229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 595
    I made a point yesterday how in all those BS letters OZL send us they only tell us about how their bid is 117% above the last AVB price before the halt etc... WITHOUT telling us the in ground value of minerals AVB holds.

Here is another thing that's been on my mind about OZL that's boiling my blood, OZL in their BS letters using us to sell tell us AVB will find it difficult to finance its projects itself, LMFAO!!!!
    THE GALL of OZL is astounding, who writes this BS for them? used car salesmen?

MONEY IS THE CHEAPEAST ITS BEEN IN GOD KNOWS 50+YRS in global markets in interest rates terms, banks are falling over themselves to lend to good business that can provide good evidence their projects will be profitable (LIKE AVB CAN), and their dogs at OZL tell us AVB WILL FIND IT DIFFICULT TO GET FINANCING? LOL

I bet the worlds banks will be falling over themselves to lend AVB money to fully develop PB, panthera and our gold project, money is so cheap, the worlds banks are awash in cheap money, yet OZL tell us avb will find it hard to get financing

another blatant lie to get us plebs to sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.