AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

towie, I’ll say I’m more in line with your take on it but I...

1. 28,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    towie,

I’ll say I’m more in line with your take on it but I think you may underestimate the spite factor, just a little bit.

I’ll dump some after the 30th, it might be the whole lot if I see a number I like.

If we just plod along at 17 cents I will definitely just hold onto most based on the same theory as you.

I’ll never know if Oz thinks I’m being “ a bit spiteful “, surely they must expect some of the old Avber’s to have that trait?

A spike in our SP in the last few days could break the resolve of most of the ardent spiters

I’m not expecting much to change and would think any company, such as Oz understand that holders like you and me only have 2 options left-

See a spike in July and run for the door

See the flatline 17 cents till the 6th and enjoy our blue chip investment that we are locked into for a couple of months.

The second holds no fear for me, I’ve been told often enough that they are a fantastic company who know how to get things done!

As you said, there SP could be up on whatever it is on the 6th and the ones that signed the offer with a possible plan to sell quickly, will be gone.

Getting script and cash,puts in place so many variables, that it’s my belief that the suggestion of doom&gloom for not signing up is a bit hollow.

I’ll be happy, regardless, as it’s just another punt on the market and that’s what we’re here for!

We are all winners, some more than others and the best thing is we don’t have to follow anyone else’s plan but our own.

I’m Looking forward to seeing how it plays out, I would even suggest that I’ve been through my 5 stages of grieving and now it’s just exciting/fun to see what will happen as we approach the 6th, educational even.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.