AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I dunno about others here... eveyone is in a different position...

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    I dunno about others here... eveyone is in a different position I guess, and has different attitudes and values, but for me I am delighted.. over the moon. I do not presume to speak for others.

Yes anything less than 10c or even 9c was a bargain. Of course. As was agreed here. So I mortgaged the vinyl collection, bush poetry collection, lawn mower.. everything.. out went the carpets and.. hey presto. Risk... and return!

Thanks Tony and the gang. The pain and loss of sleep was worth it.

I was told not to put all my eggs in one basket.. be sensible they said. I ignored them. Thankfully.

The downside is the AVB board seat I was going to negotiate is out the window. The fun and games and nice people I have encountered here over the years will all disperse.. to their yachts on the Med. in many cases.

So for all those happy people, like myself, congratulations!

And thanks Tony, Scotty and all the AVB management gang. .. and the guys digging-out the ore.. and.. the canteen ladies.. and.. everyone contributing to Avanco.

A big well done. And thanks to HC for hosting this great forum too.... and all the devotees here for offering mutual support when the clouds were grey.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.