AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

All the money that I came into through an unfortunate occurrence...

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    All the money that I came into through an unfortunate occurrence six months ago, I put into AVB shares. Much at 8.8c and some at 7.9c.

Now all that money has roughly doubled in value. Even when the AVB share price was in the doldrums I had faith and bought.

Good for me you say.. fair enough.... however I might express a general personal view.

I am not into looking at what AVB might be worth on market.

No "mights" have turned up for AVB for years! No there is no justice in the world, or on the sharemarket.
    Things have mostly been promises and "the sunshine is just around the corner". It hasn't been sunshine in share price terms..

I already know from broker reports, not HC expert posts, what a market SP in theory could be.

For those that reckon they are being dudded, and want to act to undermine the bid, make things tough, put a knife in.. be careful what you wish for. There are escape clauses so your 17c is not a done deal yet.. tread softly, lest you find AVB shares back at 7.7c. Then you would have a real and serious reason to complain. And the next bid, if there ever was one, might not be 17c. Reality cuts in.

The Buyer has to reckon he is getting a great deal. He is not there to maximize his offer in order to pacify HC posters.

Do I want to see AVB struggle on, with the task of finding $250m to crystallise PB and Centro?? debt, equity.. both derided. Plus explore, plus... after eight years of faith.

AVB is a box to me. Put money in, take it out. What goes on in the box to produce the result is curious and academic. It is the result that counts. If it is a great result then as far as I am concerned it has great management. It has been a TOP investment.. for me. Tony Polglase is tops too.

So I am.. grateful?? Yep.

Grateful. When good things happen in my life.

Maybe the Centro permit did not do the SP surge trick, but a takeover will do instead.

AVB has worked to achieve a value of at least 17c which is true because someone is prepared to pay it.

Grateful and humble.. is what I am. Greed may be good for some, but not for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.