PAC 1.99% $10.27 pacific current group limited

Thanks Westwind for the snap shot of key points of the EGMI'm...

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Thanks Westwind for the snap shot of key points of the EGM

I'm glad there is a independent process established given the conflicting parties on the board.

It's hard to make an informed decision on where to land on this buy back price given we know so little, to do a "look through" analysis on the EPS forecasts and B/Sheet, ideally some clarity needs to be provided before the buy back documents are sent out covering:-
    - The taxation treatment of the sale of the GQG shares hasn't been disclosed or alternatively if there is any franking credits received from the sale?
    - Was there any earnings / dividends stripped out of the 3 boutiques that were sold to GQG?
    - Can we get a proforma B/sheet & P/L post sale or alternatively release the Fy24 results earlier than expected, so we can make an informed decision on the buy back?
    - What will be the carrying expenses of the company outside of the management fee payable to GQG?
    - Is the company planning to shrink costs further given the market cap will shrink to ~$250m once all the proceeds from the buyback are exhausted? It really should be a simple operation going forward with minimal staff and a lean board / operating structure.
    - The watershed year from VPC, that we were promised in Fy24, when is this actually happening and how much are we expecting?
    - Is the debt to Soul Patts being repaid?

I will be happy if the buyback price is around $11.50, it gives the investor a balanced option to either cash out or remain in the company and get a marginal NTA boost through the share buy back.

My gut feel is that GQG will come back once the buy back has finished and make a takeover of the remaining shell. Their scale is too small with only 3 boutiques and it takes years to build up boutiques into the stable.

Do we know if there is a audio of the EGM as I caught up in a conflicting appointment at the same time?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.27
Change
0.200(1.99%)
Mkt cap ! $530.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.20 $10.41 $10.17 $589.9K 57.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25 $10.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.30 2259 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$10.28
  Change
0.200 ( 1.65 %)
Open High Low Volume
$10.20 $10.40 $10.16 4332
Last updated 15.59pm 27/05/2024 ?
PAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.