TON 7.69% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

you get one free share for every 2 you buy. is your math's...

1. 1,774 Posts.
    you get one free share for every 2 you buy. is your math's really that bad to figure out that buying on market equates to paying a lot more? and if you think the price won't be over 20 cents by 2017 then you shouldn't even bother reading this forum.

boys, the price pre capital rasing is always the bottom of the barrel, the assets is still leading world class, and with further discoveries only gets better, the market cap will rebalance with its peers in no time. just like earlyrise, bobsa, and few others with their head screwed on thr right way and some experience I will definitely be taking up my rights, and if yu don't you're better off selling now, if don't have cash liquidate some other stock and buy this at best value around. I'm personaly 100% happier that we get to participate this time rather than last when we just gave away seom cheap shares to to some leeches in China.

this cash is going to propel Brad into some near term investments to generate revenue prior to any other grapite miner worthwile mentioning, and knowing him it will be metal to the pedal. no person in stock market has made money by reacting emotionally like most the ppl here are now cause they have lost some paper money, if you can't stand to lose or don't have the time, buy a house or something.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $18.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $10.07K 836.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1000000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 237988 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.39pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.