PMT 4.52% 84.5¢ patriot battery metals inc.

Ann: Patriot Battery Metals Commences Trading on the ASX, page-426

1. 920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2227
    Absolute BS mate, sorry.

This has nothing to do with instos lol, who are you trying to kid?? Tiny float on ASX, no liquidity, instos would have already been in on TSX at much lower prices and for the IPO at 60c and wouldn't have been near this since.

Since listing this was totally driven by retail FOMO and of course the subsequent obvious pop and drop as the corresponding market cap for the stage where the company is at currently was and still is clearly ridiculous. The arbitrage between the ASX CDI prices and the home Canadian exchange was ludicrous but people like you conveniently swept that under the rug hey.

I don't think any sensible poster is denying Patriot's undeniably impressive resource, do not attempt, deliberately or not, to confuse the two.

Patriot is one to invest in imo and as the assay results come they're clearly onto something very big, but this week was hype, not investing on fundamentals, it was speculation, and many here tried to warn people of this but were shouted down by pumpers. There will be many inexperienced retail hurting after yesterday's drop who followed the hype no matter what BS you say. Pushing FOMO is a dangerous way to go imo.

It was fun to trade on Thursday though! I made a few grand for the day and got out so am happy and will consider buying in for long term when the price settles to where it should be. I personally think WR1 is a better bang for buck right now given their sub $200m MC, but the obvious overlooked winner in this week's Quebec antics is Sayona imo. Screaming buy at their current price imo given they are years ahead of either and have actual infrastructure and are about to generate revenue going into massive expansion with the money to actually fund it.

Anyway, all in my opinion, good luck with it all, hope you didn't and don't get burnt too badly.

Last edited by Vodski: 10/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
-0.040(4.52%)
Mkt cap ! $539.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.0¢ 87.0¢ 83.5¢ $3.344M 3.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 57136 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.5¢ 11500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
83.5¢
  Change
-0.040 ( 4.65 %)
Open High Low Volume
87.0¢ 87.0¢ 83.5¢ 801793
Last updated 15.59pm 04/06/2024 ?
PMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.