BC8 0.00% 26.0¢ black cat syndicate limited

I would have thought things have changed. How long have mining...

1. 11,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3082
    I would have thought things have changed. How long have mining companies been using 3D with the refurbs to reduce costs and time? Did NST use it? Did they use it at Coyote? Just about Every industry has seen change in the last 13 years. Efficiency is a war. This is why AI is so important. Even fuel efficiency improves. Buying these previously owned high grade assets when no one really wanted them was a great move given the current gold price climate. That saves real money. Exploration techniques have improved. Companies now use satellites. RIO just announced they want to use satellite's to find the next monster.
    The camp has been rented out for a long time and continues to be let out. This has been announced on several occasions. They have the only camp for hundreds of kms. It’s worth real money. These guys are not just sitting there with their hands out.
    Why would anyone on this forum care or know what a bogger costs? Management know. Bc8 has allowed for cost of plant and equipment with contingency in their studies. They have experts doing all that with a proven track record. As an investor, you invest in experience and assets.
    I am not here to give advice, I tell people these are my opinions and dyor. I also know mining people and geo’s. I ask their advice if needed.
    you may have 350 years experience in the field for all I care, and that’s good. I am only interested in what the studies and this management team announce. Why? Because they work there and have $9m of their own money on the table with a proven track record in building this sort of high grade mine.
    The idea that the power company excepts stock is fine by me. Keep doing it until the final money turns up as far as I am concerned. Why? Because the management are saving every dollar they can. They are not a lift style company. The drillers and power company are happy to wait for the upside on final funding. They also seem to like what they see on the ground or they would be demanding cash. NST took stock and allowed the payments to be made in instalments. Welcome aboard I say. Management know how to build mines and run teams.
    I am interested in the larger picture. Is the gold price rising? Is the team right? Are the studies right? Do they have exploration upside? Can they grow? Is the structure right? No sovereign risk, proven track record, reasonable cost base, low capex, permitted, do they have access to infrastructure like power and water etc. There is risk in every investment. I’m just trying to minimise it. getting access debt and exisiting infrastructure saves big bucks and dilution. How about permitting?? There are a tiny hand full of permitted low capex projects close to production anywhere. Companies like Bc8 are not on every street corner. The Chinese funders are consuming time. The management are not at their first rodeo when I read their announcements. Dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.5¢ 26.0¢ $19.19K 73.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89558 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 110023 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 26.0¢ 8000
Last updated 12.11pm 06/05/2024 ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.