AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Heres one working class guy still hanging on in there and yes,...

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Heres one working class guy still hanging on in there and yes, I'm emotional and dismayed.

You see I did my own research, nearly 4 years ago. Great little company, good men running it, great prospects, a plan going forward……….. During the following years we continued to improve our resource, add corner stone investors to our portfolio, secure tenements and issue sound strategic plans and timelines.
    One of the most important caveats for me were the immortal words, "with limited dilution".

During that time we continued to work towards the goal of becoming a miner. There were missed time lines, I can live with that, the kerfuffle over a lost tenement, yep we can live with that, even the odd bit of dilution, ok, its for the greater good, lets just get it done.

Slowly but surely we ticked all the boxes, Environmental licences, Measured resource, Mining licence and finally funding. It has come at an expense though. We have nearly twice as many shares on the registry as when I first invested. My investment is in the negative to the tune of 20% and I am just a tad fed up with reading that I was foolish to envisage anything better.

Just a few weeks ago we were treated to yet more statements of impending consolidation of the share price with the next announcement, PB will be a cracker (and it was), oh well just have to wait for the next cracker…………...

I said at the start of this post that I am working class, a shift worker, just off night shift, so yes tired and cranky. I am however also an investor, not some weird mining philanthropist, I do expect a return on my investment, thats why you invest isn't it?

I dont post often or anything of any use, utmost respect to Kalenn, his faith has helped me stay the course, but I am a little over reading that I am wrong to expect a return on my investment or that its a great time to top up!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.