PDI 0.00% 21.0¢ predictive discovery limited

It seems nobody in here is taking into account the regional...

1. 10,610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4302
    It seems nobody in here is taking into account the regional upside. We know the final numbers will be well above 8moz and we know that the mine life will be a lot longer than 12 years IMO. Plus, no doubt PDI will be exploring at the same time in other areas, JV's, acquisitions and all sorts of potential to increase ounces. I would not stress about all that at all!

As with a certain poster saying the gold price will crash in the years to come. Wow, this is just silly talk IMO, we are in the middle of a substantial re-rate in the gold price and the days of $1600-1800usd gold prices are long gone. At some point soon they will entrench above $3000usd levels. Nothing goes up in a straight line and there will be minor fall backs on the way back, but a higher gold price is inevitable and long overdue IMO. You just have to look at the changing economic situation, financial markets and where we are heading along that path. There is now a multi polar world and the US superpower is fast coming to an end. The gold price is now open market and free to do its thing with the rise of BRICS and less likely to be capped and sold down to benefit the FIAT system.

Plus, add in all the geopolitical issues which will only increase with time as more pressure is placed on natural resources and certain regions will be heavily fought after. Religious disagreements will only increase with time too. The only thing that will change is enhanced technology to create further damage in conflicts unfortunately.

The PDI story is only just beginning and everything looks incredibly positive IMO. We now await the exploitation lease permit and further resource upgrades which will only improve future numbers and financials for production. Enjoy the positive precious metals sentiment and chill out. Nice to see a slight rebound today after yesterday's oversold nature! I still expect 30c to be hit in the weeks ahead as the institutions and cashed up investors comb through the numbers.
    Last edited by coto: 17/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $436.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3260 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 2400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.