PGR 0.00% 5.2¢ the pas group limited

hi there. i will contact the CEO on monday regarding...

1. 88 Posts.
    hi there. i will contact the CEO on monday regarding clarification of their dec EBITDA guidance

i agree company is fast losing credibility(CFO resigned) and destroying shareholder value in the process.

i will seek to get the fund managers to support CEO removal, as he's clearly not capable.

has misled holders from the very beginning(1st day of listing, comes out with ann reaffirming FY15 forecasts - how can he so far away from FY15, esp given weak consumer sentiment) + also never gave the real story of what was happening to metallicus, with numbers or same store sales descriptions. either CEO removed, or they must improve transparency/reporting significantly to restore market credibility.

How did they come up with the $28m odd EBITDA figure is important, because they guided to only $8m in this half. Theres a big difference between $18m-20m ebitda(currently on track for) vs $27-28m EBITDA.

even say $18m to $20m ebitda, its pretty oversold. several businesses of theirs are performing well including designworks licenses going forward.
    Last edited by middlepath: 27/02/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.