FRE 0.00% 5.6¢ firebrick pharma limited

I am suggesting an element of suspicion with these results, as...

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    I am suggesting an element of suspicion with these results, as it is clear they seem to have been reversed. Also, when I took shares in this company was aware of the current situation with our regulators and the influence companies such as Pfizer have had on the final word for the release of the vaccines. There are many court proceedings , current, that are holding them accountable for breach of data.

Speaking from experience, I will tell you that Big Pharmaceutical companies, if they see the little man as a threat to their market share, play dirty. This is no new News, it's been going on for years. They either challenge you in court, to keep you there with their deeper pockets than yours, to drain you out of the picture, or they present false documentation to send you back to the beginning. We spent over 500 k in court to prove this, we won, but we were left to rebuild, and once we did, the same Big Pharma took down our manufacturing plant. So for me, anything is possible in this world of medicine these days.

An example would be, the board of directors approx 20 years ago, were also directors of Johnson and Johnson and Boots Healthcare.. I am not sure which testing facility FRE are using, they have not disclosed that, but I am sure that Dr Malloy and his team are well aware of all uncertainties and will investigate this thoroughly.

I am also pleased that regardless of listing as a medicine, we can still supply this product as a Complimentary Product. Management here have been transparent and also vigilant, covering all bases should we get to this point, with backup plans.

The difference being to marketing, that we can't make the claims one would for a medicine that has proven clinical testing to back it. However in saying that, word of mouth is King and results speak for themselves. ( I'm not talking about the clinical data bs outcome here)

In saying this, I make reference to the TGA saying there was insufficient evidence for FRE to begin to list Nasodine as a medicine, sometime last year I think.. That raised an eyebrow for me given the data at the time.... it felt to me like someone knew this would not pass phase 3.

For me, this a buy, definitely a time to get more shares as this price will never be repeated once this comes to market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.4¢ 5.6¢ $10.79K 175.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 123214 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 64010 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.5¢ 2828
Last updated 12.40pm 07/06/2024 ?
FRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.