ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Ann: Pioneer Dome Lithium Project update, page-37

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    "Thats a revenue of $500m a year ....just saying for $US2,000/tat US$2,500/t thats $625m a year ....just saying"

Calculations on todays pricings are probably way under and unrealistic im starting to think - by the time we mine spod, contracts will be way North of those. Pricing really appears crazy and all forcastes are up up up - but its just market forces at play.

Try US $3500/t in that calc - then convert to AUD eek.png

Todays Pricing

Upstream, S&P Global Platts assessed spodumene concentrate with 6% lithium oxide content (SC6) at $3,000/mt FOB Australia Jan. 14, up $150/mt week on week.

A Q1 offtake agreement was heard signed at $2,500/mt.

Tradable levels for spot materials were largely indicated at $3,000-$3,500/mt range. “Spot 6% oxide spodumene would likely easily attract $3,500/dmt CIF China basis, or higher,” said a producer. “I feel that the momentum is still strong.

I just cannot see how supply can keep up with the projected demand for this year,” said an international trader."

Future projected prices - up 50% ??

https://www.rystadenergy.com/newsevents/news/press-releases/electric-car-makers-brace-for-cost-headache-as-battery-grade-lithium-price-set-to-rise-50pct-within-a-year/

Hold your shares tight everyone -its going to get crazy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.