MIL 0.00% $1.15 millennium services group limited

Yep, poor result albeit it was well flagged, the company really...

1. 1,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Yep,

poor result albeit it was well flagged, the company really copped it through the FWA decisions,

pleasing to see that they put out an upbeat presentation where they forecast a much better financial year going forward.If they can do these figures then we will most likely be in a position to pay the advertised dividends.

I think the company really needs to replace the short term debt with a long term facility, most of their borrowings are defined as current, i think this needs to change.

Still no cancelling of the cannacord options, at the moment they are well out of the money, but i wouldnt like to see them be rewarded for doing nothing.
    Interesting in the related party transactions the company has advanced to Wayne Crewes 128k to be amortised over the next 22 months, i wonder if any interest is to be paid, if not does the company have to pay FBT on it?
    I cant help but get the feeling that this company is getting tarted up for a corporate transaction, there has been a bit of consolidation lately and there is no denying that our forward book is healthy and full of blue chip clients, there is also no arguing that at the current price we would be a steal, and if we do manage to get the forecasted EBITDA for this year we should have a much better share price this time next year.
    Finally i think our CEO needs to really look at his role being the nominal head of a listed ASX company, if he does not want to get out and talk the company up, then perhaps delegate it to someone who can,
    flying under the radar does not work when your market cap is 12 million,

i still hold, i do not have enough for it be material to me, just interested in how they go moving forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.