GLN 0.00% 22.5¢ galan lithium limited

i understand your contribution. apparently you only really...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 280

i understand your contribution. apparently you only really understood my posts in one direction.so again with a little more depth. mondy asked if anyone had already created a model with his conservative assumptions. i integrated his numbers into my model. admittedly, there were some problems with individual formulas, which are not excusable. i'm neither from the financial industry nor am i trying to make mathematically correct predictions here. the following graphics are neither investment advice nor a substitute for your own research. all figures are in usd.

so let's start with the dfs stage 1. i have listed the stage 1 investments made so far as well as other costs such as exploration and working capital under 'capex description'. i got the numbers based on the company graphic from the last placement. please note that i have already included a possible prepayment and possible financing from glencore. the numbers for this also come from the graphic included with the last placement. i added the annual interest rate of 10% myself. mondy will probably tend towards 12% due to the economic situation in argentina and the currently almost hopeless chances of returns in the lithium industry, but i am of the opinion that 10% will be appropriate. let’s dive in..

you can see from this graphic that my model matches the numbers from dfs stage 1 from july 3rd, 2023 in many points:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5960/5960629-21d207a4ef034ad4c0a8b195290a6898.jpg

the calculations of my model only missed the ebitda of the study by a few dollars. the situation is similar with irr before and after taxes. even npv after taxes is pretty close to the study. for me, this is a sign that my model is working. at first glance the model seems quite overloaded. especially with regard to later assumptions regarding market cap and supposed price per share. i don't invite anyone to make financial decisions based on my personal assumptions.

now when i add mondy's numbers, i get the following:
    -changed discount rate from 8% to 12%
    - assumed lce price per ton 14,000 usd
    additionally i made the following changes:
    -recovery failure of 5%
    - road & transport additional 50 usd/t
    - g&a additional 50 usd/t
    - Increase in annual sustaining capex by 10%
    all other information remained as in the first model.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5960/5960634-f87c82b27797454ad193969f272a1ee1.jpg

i could now draw further conclusions about stage two dfs. however, i need further data for this. it would currently be pure speculation to model an adjusted forecast with mondy's numbers. for anyone who is interested in how a stage two dfs works in my model, have fun. this is based solely on assumptions from the dfs stage two study.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5960/5960640-666b76ea6ee005697d8f6d5f89321842.jpg

so you can see that this project is allegedly profitable even at low prices. this is a crucial difference from your negative attitudes. of course, management has offended many investors with their 'all-or-nothing' strategy. they are not to blame for the economic collapse of an entire sector. i give jp's 'hunger' a lot of credit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 74513 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 99998 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.15am 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.5¢ 3000
Last updated 10.04am 31/05/2024 ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.