IPD 4.44% 8.6¢ impedimed limited

Starting to look at this company and while reading through older...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Starting to look at this company and while reading through older announcements I found this one.

Seems rosy but, it seems nothing eventuated from this?

In the announcement they mention that they expect the paper to have been submitted in February this year ("...the study investigators have commenced work on a manuscript ahead of its planned submission by the end of February 2021."). I did a lot of Googling but found no new papers on this topic.

I did find this though (published in July this year): https://provider.healthybluenc.com/dam/medpolicies/healthybluenc/active/policies/mp_pw_c129400.html

I didn't like this passage:
    Currently, there is insufficient information to judge the technical and diagnostic performance of bioimpedance spectroscopy testing or its clinical utility as studies are limited to small group sizes (Coroneos, 2019; Erdogan Iyigun, 2015; Jain, 2010). Data is limited from comparative clinical trials which demonstrate an impact on net health outcomes. Clinical definitions and measurements of lymphedema are inconsistent between studies. Further study of this technology as a tool for the diagnosis and treatment of early, subclinical lymphedema continues, but based on current evidence, the use of bioimpedance spectroscopy testing in the diagnosis or management of individuals with known or suspected lymphedema is considered investigational. Clinical trials are underway to compare the use of bioimpedance spectroscopy with tape measurements in the prevention of lymphedema following breast cancer treatment.

Is an article about this still expected?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.004(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $173.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 8.5¢ $123.1K 1.396M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 48377 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 29000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.8¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 2.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ 368395
Last updated 15.57pm 26/04/2024 ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.