WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Ann: Processing Facility Update - Ore Supply Agreements Executed, page-100

1. 2,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1265

Hahahahaha......yes poor boy that part "Still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest" sums up your continued WFE rants pretty well. Quoting music now for support, surely not!! confused.png

Unfortunately your continued argument, now months long, is flawed as you clearly don't hear (or in this case read) the most important part that is the company announcements. The main one being when the acquisition was first announced in July, if you had just taken the down rampering googles off for a second you would have seen the company's business plan sneaky.png

Processing plant acquisition feed rate 250,000tpa
    Early stage negotiations for the supply of third party feed 10,000tpm +1%Co
    then followed by this......
    Feasibility study for 1Mtpa (4x upgrade)
    Explore 6 WFE owned leases now reduced to 5

Looks clear to me it was always a 2 stage business plan right? Initial production using external feed then increase production and use external plus internal feed? Looks like a careful cautious and valid plan. Unfortunately you are most likely not taken seriously by other readers because you fail to comprehend nor compose a valid argument? frown.png

The most novice of posters can read announcements, and see the external supply by third parties was announced and looks always to have been the plan to kick off production early while the company explored its own leases. Quite clever to commence production, make profits immediately and fund your own way exploration and expansion. I like it, very impressive!! cool.png

I guess your cherry picking style for information and posts would explain why you get stuck so much. Let me help you here and show you some examples with this last post why this is so.............smile.pngsneaky.png

"Funny that, plus a little presumptuous. Why are Winmar planning to mine something that there is currently no evidence of existing, ie a copper cobalt resource??"

Hahahaha....why does any company explore a lease?? because they intend to discover and mine it!! My goodness "MINING 101" stuff!! 
    Spare a thought for holders with our competitor CLA who have been exploring for 2 years and come up with crap grades, so 2 years and lots of money lost. I suspect a lot of envy too and holders coming across to WFE shortly. Let's see

"Surely the company needs to provide some evidence that a resource exists, before any thought of mining it!!"

Allow me to educate you here as well, the evidence is when the company reports a JORC compliant resource. Same as any company on the ASX, so for now WFE will be a producer while they explore and later will also be a miner. No need to thank me happy to help!

"Then there is the rest of the announcement about all this great ore that has everyone here interpreting it to be highly profitable, no risk, huge multiples of share price etc etc."

Anyone who has done some research contacted management etc, obviously that's not you, would have some idea of what third party supply actually costs, delivered to your door might I add. Again some simple research would have prevented you from wasting your time posting this.

"Why does the company want to mine their own resource if this model of buying outside ore is meant to be so profitable?? Something does not make sense to me."

Because third party supply is readily available for immediate production and profits!! Pretty clever hey?

"Some of the comments so far are just unbelievable, people just hearing what they want to hear and disregarding all other information. Large miners like Glencore who have invested many hundreds of millions of dollars over many years in their Copper/cobalt DRC mines, don't know what they are doing. The USGS have no idea about copper/cobalt in the DRC despite listing every known resource and grade."

Again it appears to me the problems you are having in understanding information is with interpretation. Actually you posted that scathing report on Glencore, unnecessary I might add as it appears you are equally uninformed about them as you are about WFE. A prime example was the USGS report, of which @kynrazor tore apart your post and your poor understanding of it. There is nothing wrong in admitting it was too complex.

"Yet some rank amateurs in the cobalt field with no prior experience in cobalt mining nor processing know better than the professionals, yea right"

That explains so many things at so many levels.....Cobalt is not your thing right as with the USGS report?

"Anyone consider that it is possible the company deliberately contracted more ore supply than needed because they suspect some might not pass the KUMI audit??"

Yes, quite clever too including some contingency....next question

"2.5% copper AND 1% cobalt grades in the contracts sound great, to me it is obviously pre-concentrated using artisanal miners. I have no problem with this, but the biggest question is COST/tonne delivered to the company, something there is no mention of.
    The single most important piece of information has been left out of that announcement, yet people are prepared to make outlandish predictions of SP multiples, without it."

Again it is obvious some posters are more informed than yourself, probably goes back to the fact you haven't researched properly or not very well connected in the industry or haven't spoken to management or all of the above? I guess that's why you hang around HC learning whats going on as do newbies. all good. A few hundred dollars here or there isn't going to make much difference. The prospectus will contain the cost, but it's looking seriously cheap!!

"IMHO it is holders that people should pay not much attention to as they have a definite motive to ramp a company. I have found that the best most independent information often comes from people that do not have an interest in a company. It is one of the reasons I don't post much on shares I hold anymore, I'm biased toward them."

This part is easy to answer and really quite straight forward. A genuine WFE holder has done some research and informed themselves as such developed a positive view of the potential with WFE and decided to invest there hard earned cash. So to see a bullish view, substantiated with announcements, following the developing story line, seeing previous expectations confirmed, it should no surprise to anyone to read posts sharing the positive sentiment and forward looking predictions of what can be a life changing boomer stock.Holding the stock and being positive for the company and others is natural alignment. smile.pngcool.png

On the other hand, a non-holder who are bias towards themselves, especially one who engages on negative ramps, are mostly uninformed and pop up intermittently or before announcements, strategically attempt to discredit bullish posters, post misleading and unsubstantiated information, invent negative assumptions, continuously have their previous posts and opinions proven wrong by the company and by other posters. Are not aligned to shareholders, have no financial vested interest, yet post on WFE relentlessly when there are 100s of other stocks on HC to keep them busy 24/7. Well???? So one must be alarmed at the agenda from non-holders motivating such posting. My understanding is they want to talk you into selling as they attempt to buy in cheaper, or they are jealous of your good choice of stock and the success it may bring, or worse they are siding with the competition and likely up to something sinister. Either way it's all negative towards holders. wink.pngbiggrin.pngtongue.png

Always rely on official announcements, attend company meetings where possible and contact the company for further information.
    That's what I do!

It's great when a plan comes together and WFE plan is coming together just nicely..........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.