AKM 0.00% 21.0¢ aspire mining limited

Hi boiler,The suppression of the price and the constant sell off...

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi boiler,

The suppression of the price and the constant sell off is annoying to say the least, if Lithgow was upset why wouldn't he just dump the lot. He owns less then 5% and it would not require the company to make an announcement. There is a big movement against "dirty coal" in all forms met or thermal in the western world and many investment platforms are forced to go "green" which is zero investments in coal. I wonder if the sell off has anything to do with this ? could it be HSBC, BNP Paribas nominees Pty Ltd or citicorp selling out ?

On another note if Mr T wanted the entire company where is the bid ? he can buy if for an amount less than what he contributed going off the current MC price and he is the majority shareholder.

I feel your frustration, but I honestly didn't think we were ever going to get the DEIA approval and now we have it, so things are looking on the up considerably compared to this time 2 years ago. AKM has been trading sideways for some time but once the breakout begins its going to be a wild ride for all of us long termers, hopefully we will be thinking back on the current price wishing we brought more.

hoodle is posting some great research based information of late and reading the breakdowns that are written remind me of why I was here in the first place, the potential is massive with AKM. I remember the thread going back a while ago now called FMG 2.0 and that is what AKM could be, however there is always an element of risk with these potential multibag company's, generally big risk.

If approvals are delayed by a year or so it won't worry me so long as we get the mine up and running at the end of the day/year. The asset is huge and as one would expect to dig it up many boxes have to be ticked, finally we are ticking a few.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 21.0¢ $2.1K 10.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1225 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 353367 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ 19200
Last updated 10.29am 16/05/2024 ?
AKM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.