AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Well I am not willing to post a chart until Friday aftermarket...

1. 4,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Well I am not willing to post a chart until Friday aftermarket but the way I see it is a very consolidated and premeditated channel of a 14 day count / followed by a 6 day sideways consolidation count. And "IF" I have this correct I suspect a push no later than Wednesday through 11.5c, of course with a potential stop loss attack tomorrow? - there is currently a fairly straight forward channel (trend line) set from the 12th of May all the way through to the low set on the 23rd of July. There is also an underlying holding trend line set, from the 25th of June through to the low of the 4th of July and hitting the base of the spindle via intra-day set on the July 21st. It is evidently now a situation of "break or retrace"?; I will be camped at pips from 9.6c tomorrow as a just in case - "whos with me".

Take care all, positive announcement today - IF you think that Blackrock aren't in it for the long haul your once again kidding yourself. Also the current strategic alliance in my opinion was to ensure that there could not be a hostile situation, thus whoever stated the Chinese earlier can let that one go. Believe the large stakeholders now are on the same page.

Also the large stakeholders would be quite content with playing this out long term, likely against any internal takeover between current parties - they would be well aware of the current macro economics that exist within the market; particularly numerous bilateral movements which will bode well for small to mid tier miners which will be resource rich, particularly with large gold/ precious metal reserves.

As a precious metals fundamentalist for the majority of my time AVB has much going for it, this is bigger than watching the day to day swings. You may end up in bed with the likes of China / Russia without even knowing it - especially if bilateral agreements stem into Brazil's royalties system?

Now all that being said, when AVB enter production everything that we currently believe is relevant actually becomes irrelevant - there will be much more to talk about like the future dynamics of the macro copper market, and the physical gold backed guarantee of the new monetary system ... all hypothetical of course!

Regards, NL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.