AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Whilst I agree with your sentiment re "poor old shareholders"...

1. 316 Posts.
    Whilst I agree with your sentiment re "poor old shareholders" Clear Air as I am one of them, I have also been in a few companies that have not gone anywhere close to this section of a mines life cycle (as I'm sure most others in here have as well). Ask yourself about the alternatives to the funding situation in the exploration/mining climate of the last 3 or 4 years. The minnow companies of the current era are restricted in who is willing to back them (and probably who is willing to give them the time of day to pitch their grand plans). I am sure that the directors have weighed up all available options that are (or had been) presented to them. I have staked a sizeable wager on these guys getting it right based on the information that is available in the public arena.
    I also agree that Blackrock and Appian can cherry pick these projects on favourable terms and that in itself adds to the degree of confidence that I have in this company. Out of all of the options available to them on favourable terms right now, this is one of the projects they have chosen, they must see something in it to follow through this far. I understand that they get a large chunk of revenue for a fairly small investment but they wouldn't stump up the money if they weren't getting a return. Its business 101 and has been the same since monetary systems have been in place. My business works on the same principles. Having Blackrock on board I think will have opened up some doors and I believe that at this stage of the cycle it is a necessary evil, for want of a better description. It will certainly affect the share price, the question I want to be answered is will it be up or down?
    Late night ramble over, as always DYOR and in my opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.