TFL 11.1% 2.0¢ tasfoods limited

Scoony nice pun 'chip on your shoulder'. Yes your right, I just...

1. 404 Posts.
    Scoony nice pun 'chip on your shoulder'. Yes your right, I just couldn't resist, I had to make a comment, you've got to agree it's pretty funny what they have done, first they said they have got dairy, and one of the biggest, then they say they don't, then they say they are looking for another, then they come out with they have chicken ?? the question is do they?? Yes I was upset with the VDL deal fiasco, every share holder should of been, the way these guys treat their shareholders is outrageous.

Saying that, your right this company did get the better of me, and posting here alerting others has been good therapy for me ;-), I promise not to post on TFL again, regardless of what happens, I know how annoying 'that guy' can be, and I don't want to be 'that guy'. As I have said before I do truly wish holders all the best. To be honest it's a crying shame they didn't hold onto VDL as there is no doubt they would be doing a A2m and be well north of the $1 mark.

webbj, Mrk is on the money, those guys are years ahead of this co and they are already what these guys aspire to be for not that much more. Yes I do hold.

klumsyboy your spot on.

Again, all the best holders if they do what they say they will do, your on a good thing.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TFL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $8.742M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $1.383K 70.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 145806 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 105802 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ 12627069
Last updated 16.20pm 03/05/2024 ?
TFL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.