HIO 0.00% 3.1¢ hawsons iron ltd

Thanks again for your reply fundamental, quite indepth and...

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Thanks again for your reply fundamental, quite indepth and appreciated.

It would be interesting that shareholders be involved in which companies are willing to show interest, as it would give SH considerably more confidence in the steps moving forward.

I have considered emailing the management team on the Saudis future multi billion dollar industry plan, to diverge away from their main income source of oil. The saudis are quite interested in one of the company I have placed afew cents into.

Regarding your hydrogen related electric arc furnace Ive been keeping an eye on another company that has shown great towards an environmentally friendly electric production which has shown significant interest from BHP.

The big thing with this stock is, are current SH willing to stick around until such years the EU carbon tax takes off, as most holders would only be willing to hold for likely another year or so.

In addition to this, how much lower will the SP deteriorate before there is some market moving news.

At current the a number of large steps that still need to be taken, if the SP can hold, SH may stick around, if not, the company will find it hard to bring in new investors.

The above is all IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $29.72K 968.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2874982 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 406890 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ 685692
Last updated 15.57pm 24/05/2024 ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.