QPM 2.94% 3.3¢ queensland pacific metals limited

I don't know if you are asking this seriously or not. Takes...

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    This video is well over a month old and has been posted previously. 120m revenue would be an operating loss so cant comment that thinking it is some fantastic number when OPEX sits at 32-33m per quarter. Operating surplus reads well now, but since making this video they would have eaten into those surplus margins with some not so favourable electricity prices, as well as that gas supply growth MoM hasn't really been substantial.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6126/6126966-edb9f069f0ac7d16c17bcb2559e85a56.jpg
    Feb is an outliar due to Dyno likely undergoing a shutdown, resulting in all the gas being directed to TPS. This month is however a very good indicator of what can be expected in the future and the resulting revenue, but the team are way off being at this level and will need some success in the new wells coming online.
    You must have been living under a rock this week "this gas project turns out to be critical to the company's future and may even become core to the business." I highlight the use of the word 'may' because they LITERALLY made an announcement stating that this week and had the investor webinar for that... no wonder the stock dropped to 3.3c after the ann with people like this on the register. Astounding you can have capital tied up in the company and have no clue what is going on.
    I don't know if you are asking this seriously or not. Takes about 2 minutes to open commsec or QPM's website, read through guidance figures posted last year, draw your own conclusions. Then it's very basic maths to figure out annual PJ -> amount of MW generated from annual PJ -> MW x QLD Electricity Price for operating periods average. Plug in the numbers that QPM have provided (again use your own brain to figure out whether they will achieve this or not) and you will conclude a number. I posted some numbers previously I thought were realistic.

I'm majorly bullish but the standard of posting in here is garbage and honestly just a bunch of circle jerk. @88aaj, please return one day lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $83.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $193.7K 5.802M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1903134 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 829997 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ 1008901
Last updated 15.54pm 07/06/2024 ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.