NOR 0.00% 5.0¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-2

1. 3,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1266
    Actually happy enough with that

R&D good timing!
    So much for some of the non holder syndicate scaremongering with "6 weeks left"..
    On the quarterly estimates, they'll will still have around $1.5m at end of Sept, and assuming the revenue starts ramping up later in the year from the expected deals this quarter... receipts from 60k (which is still dismal), to 110k this quart, to ??? next..

Can't wait for WiFi.. Once that's launched, telco deals back in play, and no doubt Affinions.

Paid pilots sound good (other than the 1 that isn't going on - at least it was paid).. That dreaded word in announcements, "however"!
    Sounds like theres more on the cards, and at least 1 of them must be close.

"Further material sales opportunities with large corporates for BYOD Management, Compliance and CRM Solutions are advancing in a highly satisfactory manner, with the Company receiving ongoing feedback from major prospective channel partners and major prospective clients on the high perceived value and strong fit of both its Compliance and CRM solutions in their respective sectors. The company remains confident on a number of these material prospects, given their current stage in the sales cycle."
    Surely some of these aren't far off!?
    Got to be the reason top holders are accumulating... (and/or WiFi)

Let's see if this RAC WA soon becomes much bigger too.. Would have to expect other states following on.

Also nice to see the burn was again within previous estimates..
    I know some posters would be hoping to see blow outs to get on here raving about... and probably a relief to have this quarterly not immediately followed up with a barrage of CR posts from non holders!
    We're good until well in to 2018, now it's time to see the remainder of this year full of deals being closed (starting NORgust please), and that revenue starting to multiply.

Now we have a few reasonable deals over the line and starting to generate this quarter.. just need to see 1 of those big banks/finance mobs/credit card, and they'll start flowing in.

I'm honestly much more confident now than I was this time 3 months ago..
    I think we will start to see some quick improvements/recovery on the share price as each deal closes now. The accumulating has been very solid in the last week/month especially.
    Bring on those deals, and WiFi.

Overall.. just happy we are financed for 9+ months in my opinion, assuming some expected deals roll in over the coming months.. obviously even 1 big deal, and/or several more mid size jobs soon see us secure longer term Hopefully a bit of $ security gives the market some confidence, and I'd think the timing is surely right now - well overdue - Maybe this explains some of the recent trading/accumulating.
    It all reads quite well, as promising as always.. now time to deliver!

Looks like I've beaten all the downers complaining about 60k.. can't believe it. There would've been 50 posts by now last time round.
    Good signs!?

Some will no doubt say rose coloured glasses, blah blah...
    I was nervous as always pre quarterly, but it's all good. R&D helps plenty.
    Was also nervous some big expected deal was failing (thanks to the ongoing waiting), but I think all but confirmed everything is progressing except 1 pilot.

Cheers holders, a good few months ahead, and onwards.
    Last edited by Holla: 31/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $9.491K 191.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 199999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ 67950
Last updated 15.51pm 14/05/2024 ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.