NOR 0.00% 4.9¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-67

1. 535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    Again, right in most part, but have to disagree in some respects.

The company you owned, i assume was a private company?  My company is private and quite often is subjected to intense scrutiny from potential large scale customers.  It's one of the drawbacks of staying private.  Very difficult to exert any influence over private companies, and financials are often "ballooned" in order to satisfy certain prerequisites demanded from some companies.

In short, public companies do not go through the same amount of scrutiny as private companies.... at least not from the experiences I have had.  Financial statements are publicly available, and although ours don't look great, they can be seen to be at least somewhat accurate.

Also, pressure from investors / stakeholders can be leveraged in most cases, to make necessary changes internally, in order to improve a companies viability and stability.  Not something that can be done privately.

It certainly helps to have a healthy balance sheet, with some decent COH, but in no way will I allow management to use this as an excuse for failing to deliver deals in the short term!  

@Creaturemagic

I stand by my thoughts re deals and have the $$$ invested to prove it.

With regards to "throwing in the towel" if no deals in 3 weeks, this simply cannot be answered.  Just as you were extremely bullish at one point, things transpired that didn't meet your approval and you sold out. Fair enough. This is now very much a day by day scenario with me.  

One thing I would like to withdraw though, is the use of the word "Certain" in my post.  I do feel extremely confident and it's for me to decide how I play it from here, but to use the word "Certain" was a tad irresponsible of me.

Bring on this week, and lets see how this thing plays out! 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $5.61K 115.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 135991 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 4250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ 26347
Last updated 14.39pm 07/06/2024 ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.