SIT 0.00% 0.3¢ site group international limited

Factual reply - I had 7,300,000+ shares - but unbeknown to me a...

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Factual reply - I had 7,300,000+ shares - but unbeknown to me a Board meeting was held some years ago 'taking' my shares back = no notice - no email - no phone call - no reason ever supplied - ( another investor was in the same boat) - (I found out only hours before the Board meeting and requested in writing I appear before the Board to see what was going on but they never responded) - it's in the hand of Qld lawyers! - I previously sold a company to SITE - on the 4th March 2021 I flew into Clark to my SITE villa as I had been doing for 7 years - arrived at 10 pm to find they ( a now retired SITE Director based in Clark) had locked me out (no notice) so in the middle of the pandemic this 70 year had to sit on the footpath all night as there was no other accommodation in Clark - this was in response to my Division informing SITE Au that we in the Ph would not undertake any more trainings which we believed were predatory (and our concerns the division Paypal account was bypassing Ph and legal advice told us that may come under money laundering laws) - - We heard some of those persons who our division trained (International clients and Ph based) have now gone to the ACCC to lodge complaints about predatory practices. My former division has not traded since I left apart from one predatory training in April 2021..The Clark campus had so much excellent potential- it still does -but 2+2 is not 4. but as you wisely note "...Mr Market doesn't have a lot of faith that any value from the property is going to end up in the hands of SIT shareholders. And that's hard to argue with at the moment."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.807M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 15324576 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22856154 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.