PCK 3.70% 2.6¢ painchek ltd

Hi Zzcebbi.Quite a insightful post. Your right to question the...

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    Hi Zzcebbi.
    Quite a insightful post. Your right to question the length of time this has taken to gather momentum.
    Understand that from the IPO stage that the share price was based on speculation and now the share price is based directly on ARR, which has been eternally slow. We seem to have partnered pharmacy and other software companies offering their software packages bundled with ours,but I’m not sure of how our licences work in those situations. The aged care licences mainly all kick in around January 2023, so there is revenue coming but again it’s a lot later than previously expected, but it was always explained as that by management.
    We all expect this to start generating decent ARR, which should help fund the costs currently coming directly from company cash.
    Most here understand that this was always going to take time, as on average new medical devices generally take 10 years to become profitable.
    I dislike the competition that this forum is experiencing from many posters, comparing other stocks.
    it has no place on this forum and is against the policies of hotcopper.
    I also dislike posters constantly posting the same things over and over to annoy other posters, if you cannot contribute stay away, say nothing.
    I will see where we are come this time next year and reassess if things don’t improve.
    With us moving forward from the fear this pandemic has caused the elderly and weak, hopefully the world will re open and additional opportunities will fall into our lap.
    . Change management is alway slow in all industries, new habits need to be formed and attitude changed, creating a gradual uptake.
    Im betting on the changes to use Painchek will eventually become the norm, at which time ARR will be looking after this company and us share holders.
    Patience is the key, if you can’t wait move on and invest elsewhere, and good luck to you all.
    cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $44.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $27.11K 1.028M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88864 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 180000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ 502925
Last updated 15.40pm 18/06/2024 ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.