AUQ 4.23% 6.8¢ alara resources limited

Barry, it is not that I don't think they want it to get off the...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Barry, it is not that I don't think they want it to get off the ground, it is purely their incompetence that is stopping it from getting off the ground. I believe their will is there, just hopeless beyond anything I have ever seen in my time in the mining and infrastructure industry.

There is nothing complex with this project in terms of engineering, design and procurement. I understand a few difficulties around negotiations etc, but the things they can control, they have managed to be so far behind it is not funny. I sacked major companies for lesser than this. They should have been removed months ago. Cheaper is not always better.

I do have a good laugh to myself when they state they think they have a chance in Saudi. What person in their right mind would give these guys one lease/tenement more. Until they actually deliver something, the serve to be given nothing more.

Did anyone else notice that they are no longer showing planned % on their cumulative graph? Does that mean July will be the only month so far they achieve their planned ie 0%? Maybe, just maybe they exceed their planned progress of 0% for July through December. I guess they can claim they overachieved in those months.

Further, even without any major disruptions as reported in their quarterly, they still achieved virtually zero and are further behind.

But good progress to get a RFQ for CCTV and UPS systems. Seriously, they are off the shelf systems, you just need to spec up how many units and they cost peanuts.

If I were Al Tansim, I'd really be asking about their investment and how it has halved.

I am really flummoxed as to how the management is still in a job. This is an absolute joke how far behind progress and delivery they are. And COVID is not an excuse.

GLTA, IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.003(4.23%)
Mkt cap ! $48.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 6.8¢ $16.19K 231.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14940 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 46600 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 8.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ 15284
Last updated 11.37am 03/05/2024 ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.