MKR 1.43% 6.9¢ manuka resources ltd.

AG is what it is bc of larger output so operating leverage vs...

1. 9,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3461
    AG is what it is bc of larger output so operating leverage vs most peers, positioning into a formative bull that got it high up the % allocation in SIL/SILJ in 15/16 that its kept and bc Keith is a strong frontman who's views chime with PM bulls so the stock gets relative bid during bear phases

the self minting is not a major facet

MKR doesnt have that kind of operating leverage to attract the globe - very few places have that potential for multiple silver ops like Mexico (though AG increasingly gold)

That said MKR is great leverage here for the coming bull - precisely because it's running lowish grade material with an AUD backdrop

but as i said last year - that leverage is extreme and cuts both ways - which is why MKR is priced as now

In next 4-6 months I expect USD gold to hit $2250 and Silver $US50

While i shaved MKR holdings progressively during the bear - purely bc its higher mkt cap vs most asx 'peers' puts it at greatest % risk - Im 20% underwater but supremely unconcerned

You guys waste time talking bottom up when 90% of performance of PM stocks is correlated to the top down wave of PM demand during bear phases

Which is why I dont post to HC much

Posters are intellectually compromised - unwilling to accept obvious facts

Stock specifics differentiate during bull phases. Or big changes like discoveries can shift things during a bear.

But MKR is basically same overall story people bought at IPO

And if nothing big changes FA wise - all stocks correlate to 1 in extended bear phases

same as in broad equities, crypto etc

not to say self minting isnt a worthwhile discussion

just thats its largely irrelevant to the source of disagreement - which is the sp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $46.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.3¢ 6.7¢ $7.694K 107.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5795 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 6017 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MKR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.