AUR 0.00% 0.9¢ auris minerals limited

Hi shady , Hall from what i understand is a NED at HOR and AUR,...

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22

Hi shady , Hall from what i understand is a NED at HOR and AUR, HOR seems to be in a world of pain – no cash – they talk about loans available but i struggle with this when without cap raise - how they can be repaid (insolvent ? ) – small position held in HOR but current mgmt has underperformed big time – recent notice where no mgmt. or directors exercised options could imply they are are not willing to back themselves – disappointing when you consider the asset potential and what they have said to the market ,next qtrly will be interesting – solvent or not, rabbit out of the hat ? .

Anyway back on AUR – couple of points :

1 share price continues at all-time lows.

2 bank balance continues to reduce – but at least mgmt. and directors continue to be paid – great if you can get it (great lifestyle)

3 investor updates have been substandard – minimal activity and no clear message on what’s next or when - what is the strategy or plan AUR mgmt ?

4 guy leading the company on a day to basis has no Geo experience (background is financial services) – gets a decent salary and has delivered what ?

5 recent employee incentive plan was approved by shareholders - ##### me what for – based on past performance or current performance – deliver some results and a plan i support rewarding employees and mgmt but what has been delivered here makes this a complete joke

I suggest the current MD is removed – put hall in his place (no bias just that it would be good have a geo with experience running the company day to day) & provide the market with a clear update on the strategy and plan ?????????????????

I continue to have a very small holding – will change if i see any signs that mgmt. can formulate a plan to deliver for the shareholder – as it stands, they are a fail (big time) on this front

Shady / Minoli – i do appreciate your posts and insights on this company – keep em coming – thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15718 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 496042 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.