ASM 0.00% $1.01 australian strategic materials limited

I like this part:Project offtake and fundingThe Company...

1. 667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I like this part:

Project offtake and funding
    The Company continues to progress its broad approach to offtake and strategic investment and is in
    discussions with a number of parties for all products that form part of the Dubbo Project’s diverse portfolio.

The parties ASM is in discussion with are across a range of jurisdictions and encompass both OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers to those OEMs, canvassing a variety of opportunities for participation by ASM in the supply chain. These commercial discussions are competitive and supported by ongoing technical validation processes of both our Dubbo Project zirconia samples and our metallisation capability at our Korean Metals Plant. These technical validation processes are key to demonstrating ASM’s ability to produce products that meet customer requirements and the Company’s capability to deliver the mine to metals supply chain.ASM is continuing to work through the technical validation and competitive processes and anticipates that the progression into preferred supplier status and commencement of the negotiation of binding agreements will occur during the next Quarter. ASM will update the market when binding agreements are concluded.

Looks like an exciting quarter ahead for shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.01
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $181.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.03 $1.00 $200.0K 197.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3621 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.01
  Change
0.000 ( 0.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.02 $1.03 $1.00 51522
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.